new experiences




The first day of rain since I arrived a month ago. At least this was a gentle rain. After collecting the children from school this afternoon we went to a Bubble Tea cafe with one of Josie's friends. Something I have always been reluctant to try as I hate things like tapioca and rice pudding. Urged on by Josie, and being reassured by her that I would love it, I finally decided to give it a go. While waiting for the tea Josie and I played a card game called 'Spot It'. Very easy but fast moving game which relies on being able to spot matching pictures very quickly. It was good fun even though I could never win as my eyesight was a bit of a handicap in being able to spot the matching pictures quickly.

On Josie's recommendation I ordered Mango green tea with no ice, 25 percent sugar and mango pearls. It was actually delicious. I am glad I had the sugar as green tea is quite bitter. The mango pearls were amazing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

upholstery experts at work, final visit to steel band practice, quiet walk with birthday boy for birthday number 3, an amazing sunset, more daft cat

South to Wellington on the Northern Explorer

A morning by the river, School assembly, Brisbane Open House weekend and the dog park.